Friday, May 24, 2013

WIP : Sakhi - making it in Color

Hello my dear readers!!

My last post was about my new work Shiva, but something is stopping me to finish it..
I big confusion and not satisfied with my work I have put it on hold..

Mean while I get clue what is missing there, I have started my next painting..
Many readers asked me to make "Sakhi - A dear Friend" in Color..
And I am making it once again..


Sharing a WIP picture with you! 
Its almost complete.. And these ladies look pretty in color version..

Stay connected to see final painting.


*** These days I am receiving many spam comments.. 
This is an Art blog, and I would appreciate if you drop words about my art.. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...