Thursday, June 2, 2011

Guest Post : Very Talented - Sarmistha from Gharonda

Meet Sarmistha a very talented friend of mine. She just started her blog Gharonda.
I love her work and the way she has created her own identity.
And Today She is sharing a DIY project with us.
* * * * * * *

Hello!! to all my dear readers of  Creations - The Essence of Arts.. A very hearty congratulation and many ,many good wishes to you Rachana , on completion of your blog’s 1st anniversary.
I’m Sarmistha from the fairly new blog Gharonda. I was more than delighted, ecstatic to be precise when Rachana invited me to be a guest blogger in her beautiful space--- CreationS - The Essence of Arts  , while she celebrates her blog’s first anniversary.
I found decorating blogs while searching for decor ideas mainly Indian . Here, I chanced upon Rang Décor and was enchanted by Archana’s beautiful blog. I soon discovered others… of peacocks and paisleyscolours dekor, , thekeybunch.commy dream canvasCreationS - The essence of arts are just to name a few. I read their posts daily and left a comment here and there.It became a morning ritualJ.After several months I had the courage to start my own blog. I was encouraged by the kind words of Gagan . Patricia passed me a few tutorials (My pics in the post look bigger and attractive now, thanks PattyJ).
I chatted with Rachana , an immensely talented painter.The bold color, the clarity of expression in the face of her drawings and perfect depiction of the mood of the themes she was creating are just to name a few things about Rachana’s paintings that make them all so very beautiful. I had the lucky opportunity to see one of her amazing painting "The Wedding" first hand. Simply beautiful and amazing art work is the only descriptive I can use for her creativity .
It is so much fun to be a part of the blogging family.I am glad I found you all J
A small DIY of a wooden jewellery box ,painted and decorated, from my side to show Rachana that I love and admire her paintings and will cherish this new found friendship with her and all my lovely friends out there for a long , long time ….
And then......
Hugs
Sarmistha:)

3 comments:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...