Friday, October 22, 2010

New Lession - One Stroke Painting

Hello.....

A New task of the day..!! A new lesson.. One Stroke Painting.
Little difficult technique to achieve the perfection..! :(
 and I am still learning... :)

My first Attempt... (Image below..)
(Sorry for Darker Looking Images)
Here comes the second Two....

Improvement....!!

And as they says Practice makes Man Perfect..
 Here is the one I can say I Learned a new Technique..!!
Leaning new technique, Part one Completed..!!
Part Two is coming Soon...
Be safe and think Creative..!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now, i loved the paintings as usual but i am not sure what actually a one stroke painting means! Help!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...