Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Resting Boat - A view of summer"

Hello People....!!

Here I am again with my new experiment..!! What it should be named..??
"Resting Boat - A view of summer" was my first thought..!!
Mount : Canvas Frame
Size : 16" x 12"
Medium : Acrylics

Two boats resting after a long journey..!! At calm & nice beach in nice weather..!!
Just making a story..!!!
You can see the details of painting in the images below..!!
My big Yellow boat..

My Red boat..! A friend of Yellow boat..!
And the nice weather..!! Clouds & Tree, also shadow of Tree...

As the summer is about to end, just few weeks left now, we gonna miss beach & boat ride..!!
I'll be back soon with something new in my next post..!!
And as I always say, Be Safe & Think Creative..!!

3 comments:

  1. Keep posting good work...!!
    All the best.

    -Priyanka

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. excellent art...the colours so beautiful..and u have shown the boats by zooming in also.. looks so flawless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the sand and shadow of the tree.
    btw I got your email...just didn't have time to write back. i will definitely join ur food blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...